Simple works fine

no strings attached;

5/21/2009

noone but me from URL @ 12:29 AM

Tell me what you've got for me,

  1. I've been having a reallllly good week- 3 days down, let the next 2 roll manzz. Hockey tmr & soccer on friday, hothothottt! Aaaaand, this & thats, here & there. :} :}
  2. I'm at the stage when i look at you & all i feel is disgust; first, an inkling of some feeling i cant place, but after that just pure disgust. Yucks. Whoever thought, whoever knew..
  3. People who can dance still give me the hotzzzz. Yeowchh, hahahaha. Okay i think people who are damned good at what they do give me the hotzz. Howellz, life's good :}
  4. I'm beyond you, suckerrrr.
  5. Egggcited very much for tmr and friday. Go vj go vj go! (&suria and narmo!)

so baby make your move,
take charge

template by seven ten design